Thread: stock photos
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2017, 07:57 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by NeverendingJen View Post
The only time I use photos that aren't my own or from family/friends is when I'm scrapping something like book covers, tv shows, etc. Otherwise, the point of scrapping to me is to scrap my life- and my life isn't stock photo perfect.
Oh my! That makes total sense! I didn't even think about this. I tend to always scrapbook with my best photos and end up not using the ones that have meaningful moments because I find them ugly. I'm very picky with my photos I guess.

I was also curious because sometimes in the gallery there are some photos that are really good but look unnatural in a family setting so that made me wonder. Thanks I appreciate your answers ladies!

And Mary it's the same here. My husband doesn't want our kids online and it made me upset at first not being able to share with family so that's why I blur their face. But I agree with him now. I'd rather they chose that for themselves when they are old enough to decide.
And it's a good idea to switch photos afterwards. I'd rather look at layouts that don't have faces blurred so maybe I'll do that in the future.

Last edited by Leablahblah; 11-30-2017 at 08:02 PM.