Thread: Texas girls
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2012, 11:29 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Texas girl here and lived in the hill country near and around Austin/San Antonio all of my life. We now live in San Antonio. Everyone has already mentioned great places so I don't really have any to add other than to say that Schlitterbahn is a definite place you need to go at some point. We had season passes there every year when the kids were little and we were there about 4 days a week - all day long. It is awesome and you get to bring in your own food/coolers! That is a major, major plus so you don't have to buy expensive "theme park" food. The river walk is very neat to see but just to prepare you - the pathways are small and can get crowded. It can be a lot of walking if you have little ones and strollers are nearly impossible to navigate it at times and places. That being said, it is worth it to go to see.

I thought is was so cool to read everyone suggesting San Antonio as a place to visit only because living in this area all of my life I guess I take it for granted. But, I can see where this city is a big attraction. There is lots to do.

Creating for: Krystal Hartley