View Single Post
Old 10-24-2017, 10:56 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Have you started shopping? When do you usually finish?
Lord no. I am lucky to have started Christmas shopping by Black Friday. I usually finish a couple of days before Christmas!

Ages you are shopping for? What are you planning to get?
I have my 2yo fur-nephew, 3yo son, my 8yo daughter, my 13yo nephew, my 34yo sister, my 62yo aunt, my 67yo parents (and a bday present for my mom), my 81yo grandfather, and my 86yo grandmother.

My husband buys his 15yo son's gifts so those are part of the budget as well but not something I have to pick out.

I'm not too worried about the 3yo seeing as how he's 3. I'll poke around online and see what strikes me. The same goes for my sister's dog. I am buying my nephew's old Xbox 360 + some games for my daughter so she's all set, and my nephew has asked for Best Buy GCs to buy a new Xbox.

The grownups are always the tricky ones especially with my mom's bday being 3 days before Christmas. My sister bought us tickets to see 98 Degrees in concert as my Christmas & bday gift so I'm trying to think of a comparable experience she might enjoy. I've got no ideas so far for the others!