View Single Post
Old 07-19-2014, 11:13 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyd View Post
I don't scrap chronologically, but I do put my prints in albums by year. So, that's why I hardly ever print photo books. I just have some lovely Ding albums, one for each year, and when I print layouts I put them into the appropriate binder. If I waited to finish a year before I printed, I still wouldn't have even one single album finished, and I (and my kids) enjoy getting and looking at the prints way too much to wait for that.
Exactly this, though I use post bound albums. The only time I do photobooks is when I'm printing a vacation album. I tend to be more motivated to scrap semiecent photos (and by that I mean the last 2-3 years), but sometimes I go way back for a photo that matches a CT kit or because I just happen to feel like scrapping a certain older memory. My 2003-2010 albums are rectangular 8.5x11s, and 2011 to the present is all 12x12. My vacation photobooks vary in size, too--I have 8x8s, 12x12s, 8x10s, and 8.5x11's. As long as everything within a single album or photobook is the same size, I'm good with it. The one thing I scrap in chronological order is PL.