View Single Post
Old 04-10-2018, 08:52 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default Of allllll the kits in the store.. of all time

What kit spoke to you the most or made you feel like that kit was created just for you? Do you have any special stories to share (or a layout :P) about why it was so meaningful?

Apologies in advance if this thread makes you wish you had a kit that is now retired. I know my favourite is retired too!

I've adored this kit by misty (which is now retired) forever and ever.. and I don't think it would have ever gotten old Sometimes I miss the older days of digi kits when everything was just a wee bit simpler. I love (love) the ocean but we don't get there a lot but we do have a lot of pretty lakes nearby and I felt that this kit was so perfect for rocky/coast ocean landscapes as well as the lakes near me.

ALSO let's make it a two part post (if you're still with me). When it comes to looking back at layouts - do you feel more nostalgic or do you start critiquing your layouts and what you wish you did differently with skills you have now compared to then? I'm definitely mostly in the first category and I just get so nostalgic and don't really care much if my layout is outdated.