View Single Post
Old 02-10-2024, 04:56 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I have been to a lot. We've taken our kids many times to OMSI in Portland. I've been to the art museum, military history museum and children's museum here in our area.

I went with my daughter to Washington DC in 2014 on a guided school trip, and we went to way too many there. It was literally like "we're dropping you off - go see two museums across the street from each other in two hours". How do you do that? I walked quickly through the Natural History Museum there and the National Art Museum. I would love to go back again and really do a deep dive. We also went to the Smithsonian Air & Space Museum and the one with all the President's (and wives) outfits. That was cool. We went to Monticello, the Gettysburg Museum, the National Museum of the Marine Corps, the Newseum.

When we went to see our son in 2022 in Chicago, we went to the Art Institute Museum - wow - could have spent much longer there, but my family ran out of steam. We also went to the Natural HIstory Museum there and it was awesome. Can't believe we saw mummies, dinosaur skeletons, etc. So cool! We would like to go back to Chicago and see what else it has to offer museum-wise.

Tracey, your new kit is on my wishlist =)

Last edited by stephc777; 02-10-2024 at 05:03 PM.