View Single Post
Old 05-17-2012, 06:49 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

we are trying to fight it, but i don't seen an end in sight. they did tell us that at some point we will be given control back but that they would be watching us. if we over spend and extend our credit too much they will take back control.

they did help us pay off a lot of things, so that is good. we had a repossessed van that we owed $11,000 on that they settled and paid off for $3700. they have paid off a couple loans we had. they paid off a credit card, though Chad used it again and plus got two more. which we have to pay because they were mad at him for getting them after they paid them off. which i understand; my husband is careless with money. he wants what he wants and doesn't think about the consequences later. they have since blocked his credit. we were approved for a home loan last summer but they made us back out because they said we can't afford it, which is crap. but they said once we have everything paid off we may be able to get a loan later. but who knows. i have been trying to find a part time job so we have more money per week because with us and 3 kids $250 doesn't stretch far at times.