View Single Post
Old 09-02-2013, 09:47 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I'm kinda glad to hear there are other people in the same boat as me, weeks behind but still plugging along. And I'm impressed with those of you who have been keeping up! I love the LOs you've been posting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanyiadeskins View Post
After I scrap those pics and journal in to a PL style LO its like they have all been done and scrapped and there is no reason for any other scrapping. It has taken the joy out of "normal"scrapping for me
I had that problem for a while, too. Other than a few big events, I have very few "regular" LOs for the first 4 months of 2013. For months 5 and 6 (which is as far as I've gotten) I've been better about earmarking some photos and stories for regular LOs, but I'm still struggling with how to balance it. I'm also finding that because of PL I'm much better at documenting the cute quotes and everyday life, but I'm not doing enough of the "what DS is like right now" LOs that end up being my favorites later on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by abm234 View Post
I'm caught up and loving it. I really feel like my kids will prefer the Project Album to our traditional album.
What my kids like most about my PL album is looking back at things that are still fresh in their minds. Before PL there were some things I scrapped immediately but plenty of others that took years to make it into my albums. By then sometimes they don't even remember it ever happening.

Last edited by rach3975; 09-02-2013 at 09:54 PM.