View Single Post
Old 12-31-2012, 12:20 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by mummytothree View Post
When I was keeping up with my Month In Review pages it was taking me HOURS (4 or 5) to get a two page spread done and I was coming to loathe doing those pages and of course I'm now 9 months behind!!

So when I decided to stop my MIR and attempt PL I knew I couldn't do it digital...I had to do it and just do it with photos and journaling cards!!!
This is what I'm thinking, too. I love digi, but I can't do it quickly or simply. I don't want every PL page to take 2 nights like my usual digi pages or I'll never get past January.

I'm going to try PL, but my thinking is that I want to use it to record photos and memories that aren't "worth" their own scrapbook page but that I still want to record. My To Scrap folders from the last few years are so overwhelmingly big; maybe this year I'll be able to scrap a lot of those photos as PL pages and only put the photos and stories that mean the most to me in my To Scrap folder. So I'm sticking to paper and a Becky Higgins core kit in the hopes that with so few choices, I'll really be able to do my pages in under an hour and save most of my scrapping time for my non-PL digital pages. Thanks for the tips, everyone!