View Single Post
Old 04-27-2024, 10:12 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Community: Update Your Avatar & Signature

Hello! I hope you're enjoying all the iNSD challenges!

For this challenge, All you need to do is update your Avatar and forum signature.

To update your Avatar image:

1. Click User CP in the upper left corner of your screen.
2. Click Edit Avatar (under Settings & Options).
3. Select "Use Custom Avatar".
4. You can either upload your image to an image hosting site like Imgur and Copy/Paste the image link in the Option 1 box OR you can click Choose File under Option 2 and select an image from your computer.
5. Click Save Changes.

The maximum size of your custom image is 150 by 150 pixels or 43.9 KB (whichever is smaller).

To update your forum Signature:

1. Click User CP in the upper left corner of your screen.
2. Select Edit Signature.
3. Upload your image to an image hosting site like Imgur
4. Copy the image link and paste it into the signature box.
5. To center the image, highlight the link and click the "Align Center" button.
6. Click Save Signature.

If you need help creating your signature image, have a look at this great tutorial Here.

Kiana also made this great tutorial on how to link images from Imgur for us Here.

Laura also has some cool templates in the store for creating your custom signatures Here

And we have a new gallery specifically for signatures. We'd love it if you share your creations Here to inspire others!

Here's my new siggy that I made for this challenge using Grow With the Flow Bundle by Studio Basic Designs and Sweet Doll Designs

Update your Avatar and Signature by 11:59pm ET on Monday, May 6th to complete this challenge!

Everyone who completes our community path will be entered to win a $20 gift certificate to the shoppe! So...Once you’ve completed this task, add it to our The Community Path "Tracker" Thread by Monday, May 6th at 11:59pm and when you’ve completed the entire path, be sure you’ve updated your post in our Master Tracker Thread by Tuesday, May 7th at 11:59pm so all of your entries into our grand prize drawing for a year of sweet stuff are counted.

Last edited by SweetChar; 05-03-2024 at 11:47 AM.