View Single Post
Old 04-04-2024, 07:52 AM
Sweet Tart

profile gallery send pm

I do a project every October called "October Daily". I document the colors of autumn. I had surgery on October 2nd then got the flu at the end of the month. I was able to get at least one photo a day but couldn't keep up with the layouts. I finished it in February.

I also do the "Document Your December" every year. I was able to get at least one photo every day even though I was not feeling good and ended up having another surgery the week before Christmas. I got that finished after I did the October Daily layouts.

I ended up having a 3rd surgery the middle of January which is why it took so long to catch up. I'm now back to working on layouts for my cousin's family. They share their photos with me and I scrap them. I've done some single page layouts but have several trips to get done. I'm in the middle of their Iceland trip in November 2022. Another trip to France in June 2023 is also in there. Those 2 trips could be a photobook on their own if I used all the photos! I'm selecting the best from each day and doing no more than 2 layouts per day.