View Single Post
Old 04-02-2024, 02:32 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm
Default Our Take Tuesday Volume 3: April 16th

Happy Tuesday Sweet Shoppers!

Today is the third Tuesday of the month & our last week of SugarBabe samples to help inspire those few remaining tricky challenges!

First up, in the All About Me category- What it Costs? Then & Now: Trina's throwback photo of her & her husband is so fun. I love the 20 years difference in her photos & her journaling! I love the groceries theme in Jill's layout- holy cow groceries are expensive now! I think these challenges are fun memories to capture- who knows how expensive groceries will be in another 20 years!?

Next, in the All About Me category- Hidden Talent: Vanessa shows off her awesome crocheting projects. Esther's progression of before & after photos is so great! It shows off her ability to organize & make everything look so nice & put together. Obviously we all are rock-star scrapbookers- but it's fun to document our other talents as well!

Lastly, in the In the Spotlight category- Scrap A Lie for "Tell A Lie Day": Jacinda's layout made me laugh out loud. She always has the best journaling on her layouts & this one fits the bill perfectly! I love the "lies" she was told & documented. I did a bonus layout for this one too- I just love all the plant puns on Flergie's cards- so I thought it perfect for this "lie" challenge! Don't be afraid to use this prompt in creative ways like a meme or fun journal card, lies we tell ourselves everyday as moms or pet moms, or just as a journal prompt about honesty.

Feel free to share your layouts for these challenges here- the more inspiration the better!

Next Tuesday- the spotlight switches to YOU in our YOUR Take Tuesday. SugarBabe Trina will be here highlighting YOUR faves from this months' challenges!

Last edited by AmieN1; 04-08-2024 at 05:02 PM.