View Single Post
Old 03-15-2024, 11:15 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by knittingbec View Post
Your tray is so cute! Is that a little scale riser your "pinch" bowl is on? It's great!

This is on an entry way table/behind a couch. There is so little space between the bottom & top tiers that it's been tricky for me to find things to put on the bottom...I love your letter tile rack, something like that would definitely work for me on the bottom tier!

That is so cute!! I love the tray, but yeah, it would be hard to use the bottom shelf. I love the scrabble tiles, so I have a number of them. Been thinking about making my own too. The tiles are pretty inexpensive, so it might be worth it to be able to customize as I wish.

Don't tell anyone, but I have 6 different tier trays, one that is about 5 feet tall, in my house and have given two to my sister. All six are decorated, but the other ones are more general to match the decor and not holiday themed. I don't change them as often.

Do you find it hard to use the garland? For some reason, I just can't seem to find anything more to do with it than lay it somewhere. LOL