Thread: scrapping goals
View Single Post
Old 02-11-2024, 05:06 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm
Default scrapping goals

I don't set New Year's resolutions (that's just not me). But I did set a few scrapping related goals for this coming year! Anyone want to join in, post your goals or just keep each other accountable/encouraged?

My goals:
1. Finish Scrapping our Cruise album and print it before our next cruise, next May (2025).
2. Scrap with the freebies. Every year, SSD releases new freebies, and every year I download them. But I tend to get busy scrapping with other things, that I don't fully scrap with my freebies. My current goal is to scrap with those freebies before the new ones come out! Because I am doing these pages quicker, I am not posting them, but I am halfway through the freebies!! Yay!
3. Complete 3 school/College albums before next May (2025). I will have 2 college and 1 High school graduates next year. When the girls graduated High School, I gave them each a "yearbook" album with school memories. So I hope to do that for the 3 graduates for next year! I am off to a good start for 2 of them....but the 3rd one...she is a people person! She takes sooooo many photos! I'm not sure where to start! I may try to finish the others before I fully attack her!

Anyone else set Scrapping goals for the year that you want to share?!