View Single Post
Old 01-11-2024, 12:43 AM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Currently-

listening to: I'm really old school.. still loving my same playlist from college. #emoisnotaphase My favorites include Hawthorne Heights, Taking Back Sunday, Something Corporate/Jack's Mannequin, Brand New, Bring Me the Horizon, and Senses Fail. But I am also on a Hardy kick. #exploreallthegenres

reading: I am reading Mayluna by Kelley McNeil, which I got for free from the Amazon First Reads program.... and I LOVE IT! It's about a topic I love (bands/music/etc.) and it has really beautiful writing. I have stayed up late two nights in a row reading it!

watching: My daughter and I just started 13 Reasons Why on Netflix. I've seen the first season when it first came out, but not any of the newer seasons. She is on the cusp of 13 and ready to explore more ... more grown-up topics (but only with me!)

eating: I've been sick for a few days, so my coworker made me some soup. I had it for dinner and it was so delicious. It was a chicken broth soup with couscous, chicken chunks, zucchini, squash, kale, carrots, and potatoes. I was sad when I ate all of it!

loving: My little family -- Kaelynn, my (almost 13-year-old) daughter, and Moira, my 6-year-old miniature schnauzer. We are just sitting on the couch watching a show as a family. Just pure love!

wanting: I am contemplating upgrading my Cricut Joy to a Cricut Joy Xtra for the sole fact that I could make print and cut stickers (which is what I wanted to do but the Joy isn't able to do that). But do I really need it? No... but it looks so cool!

Getting Scrappy for Meagan's Creations & Kelly Bangs Creative
41. Seattle