Thread: Video games!
View Single Post
Old 01-01-2024, 12:13 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Just realized I completely missed this thread! I love Stardew Valley and Graveyard Keeper because of all the little tasks you can do, and there isn't any time limit or punishment for missing something. You just wait for the day of the week/season to roll around again if you miss it the first time!

I wanted to get Unpacking, but I just got a bundle of cozy games and have so many games in my backlog. I did get Cat Cafe Manager and Paleo Pines for my kids for Christmas. In Paleo Pines you collect dinosaurs and use them for tasks. My daughter (who's 10) likes games without combat so the cozy games are right up her alley. I like that the steam games have no micro transactions and they take her away from Roblox, which imo looks terrible but all her friends play so there's no completely stopping her from being on it.

ETA: Editing to add as I saw you got Graveyard Keeper, Lea. It has little to no tutorial and it's not intuitive at all. I had to restart my game after looking up how to do stuff on the wiki, as my first go-around was just not successful and I was feeling lost. I'd recommend watching a few youtube videos before you jump into it!

Last edited by GraceLee; 01-01-2024 at 12:19 AM.