Thread: Keeping Layouts
View Single Post
Old 12-13-2023, 03:32 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Jill, might some of those layouts still be in the galleries where you posted or FB or Instagram posts?

I keep all my layouts thus far. I think I have deleted 2 or 3, and they were what I call "dumb" layouts - layouts done for challenges just so I could get a freebie or something. LOL They meant nothing - at all.

What I need to do is make 3600x3600 jpg versions of all my layouts, in case I want to print them, and then delete the unflattened files. I have kept the PSDs and TIFs just in case I need/want to change something, which I'm glad I did, because there's one that I made in 2009 that I printed last year, and the journaling needs to be lightened - it was very difficult to read. I've been trying to do layouts in TIF, and they are much smaller than PSDs.

I started scrapbooking because I wanted to journal. I can't see myself throwing out any layouts that have journaling regarding an event or moment or certain thoughts. I probably would throw out stuff like Top Ten Lists, Resolutions, stuff like that.