View Single Post
Old 10-26-2023, 04:56 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Will you be handing out candy for Halloween? Nope. They are not alllowed in our apartment complex. Instead they have a Halloween party that includes trunk or treating, this weekend. .

Do you buy Halloween candy for yourself? not really, but I am seriously craving bite sized 3 musketeers right now. I can't do a whole bar cause its way too sweet, but I think Im gonna need to buy some minis!

What are you binge watching right now? My husband and I are watching Life on our Planet narrated by Morgan Freeman on Netflix. It's really good.

Read any good books lately? oh my gosh, always! I know they are older, but I never read them and kindle starting offering free ones, so I started the Kay Scarpetta series by Patricia Cornwell. Im really loving the characters. I just found out they are making a TV series!

What are you doing this weekend? Ummm... Idk, but hopefully something outdoors because they weather is amazing right now in Central Florida and I have recovered enough from having a heart stent put in that I am ready to be a bit active again!