Thread: Friday the 13th
View Single Post
Old 10-13-2023, 06:59 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Do you decorate for Halloween? YES!!! I do the front yard, the living room, the kitchen has some, the bathroom and we've been doing a haunted woods since 2020. We moved it to Harper's birthday party this year since Halloween in during the week this year, I was actually out there tonight working on the decorations, the party is tomorrow.
Does your street go all out? Not really, just a few houses
Does your neighborhood get a lot of Trick or Treaters? No, probably 25, just the kids that live over here, I think most people don't know our neighborhood is here.
Does your town host spooky events like Trunk or Treats or haunted houses? Tons of trunk or treats, fall festivals.
Do you dress up? Yes, if they want to trick or treat they do. Our daughter trick or treated through her senior year of high school. My oldest son is in 10th grade and he's trick or treating, he just got a mask, but that's still a costume.
Do your Kids dress up? Do they prefer hand made or store bought costumes? I don't make costumes, LOL! We have done a couple homemade, Keira was a cat one year, Harper was frankenstein's monster when he was a newborn, and I crocheted his hat, and we all did a family minion costume, but that's the extent of it.