Thread: Video games!
View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 12:29 PM
Owner & Candy Keeper

profile gallery send pm

So Stardew Valley is one of the best cozy games ever made. It's a one time purchase that you can play as much as you want forever. There are no in game purchases at all.

It runs on a daily stamina system, so in the beginning you only have so much stamina and you're limited on how much you can do in a day, but as time passes, your farm grows, your stamina grows and you can do more and more each day as time goes on. When I say "each day" you can go to bed in game when your stamina runs out and a new in game day begins.

There are tons of villagers to get to know, TONS of stuff to do (almost to the point it can get overwhelming), but it is an incredibly well done game.

I play games on either the Switch (nintendo has exclusive games like Animal Crossing/Pokemon/Zelda) or the Steam Deck (tons of choice / games are less expensive than they are on the switch and you can refund games on Steam if you've played less than 2 hours and don't like something).

I like playing on a console hooked up to the TV, but I know Stardew Valley is available on mobile, I just don't have any experience with it on my phone or iPad so I can't speak to that experience.

I seriously love gaming and cozy games really have my heart.