View Single Post
Old 10-10-2023, 11:14 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

When Suits came to Neflix, I started watching it out of curiousity to see Ms. Markle as an actress and have staying because I love the show. I am just a few episodes away from being done the whole series and sad for it. I will miss some of the amazing characters like Louis Litt!

Sex Education on Netflix is a very funny - R-rated show. Not for the kids if they are in the house. All the Yellowstone versions are fabulous - plenty more on Paramount. I too am watching some of Star Treks on Paramount.

Honestly, we could watch the shows on all these streaming sevices for another year before we would get bored.

If you could find Doc Martin from it's beginning. It is magnificent. Might be on something like Acorn.

I could go on and on with shows, and I could go on and on re books but I never remember their titles after reading!

Some that have stood out to me include a series of books, many free Kindle books, by Diney Costeloe such as The Throwaway Children. Author Willow Rose does a series of EvaRaeThomas/FBI/mystery books - some parts were at first not well written but I like the stories and felt they greatly improved as you move along in the books. Loved The Last Rose of Shanghai: A Novel by Weina Dai Randel, Blake Wilder series by auther Elle Gray, Henry and Tom by Michael Atkins was an unexpected book that has always stayed with me, and finally all the books set in New Zealand by Sarah Lark. Loved each and every one of them but do start at the beginning.