View Single Post
Old 10-07-2023, 09:50 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

It's interesting getting to know you all better. Add me to the list of people who would be completely freaked out by bears, alligators, snakes, or any of the other wildlife some of you have! Once in a long while we have bears, but it's the kind of thing that makes it into The Washington Post if one wanders into the area every 4 or 5 years, not something we actively worry about!

I'm an audiobook person. I listen while I cook, do housework, drive by myself, scrapbook, etc. I was a lifelong reader who couldn't find time for reading after having kids. Now I've been completely spoiled by multitasking with an audiobook, so I don't think I could go back to regular reading even if I had time!

I love to crochet. I do a combination of clothes and small things like amigurumi. I just started a Snoopy amigurumi that my 14 year old requested.

I sew from time to time, but I do it more to have the finished products than because I love the actual sewing. I mostly sew bags, everything from small zip pouches to purses.