View Single Post
Old 09-18-2023, 11:51 AM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I could not do this on my own no matter how hard I tried. I constantly felt guilty and bad about myself as I wanted to lose weight but couldn't no matter what I tried on my own: diets, fasting, exercise, etc.

I started taking Ozempic in February, and I have lost about 35 lbs. since then. I physically cannot eat very much food at one time or it will make me sick. It has also taken my craving for chocolate away (which I used to eat every day without fail). I am also diabetic (although it is very well-managed by Metformin and Ozempic) so I can't NOT eat so I have to choose (mostly) nutritious food for the food I am able to eat.

I don't know if Ozempic or something similar is available to you or something you want to do but I shared to give you some encouragement that it might simply be factors beyond your control and willpower. If I could have lost weight by sheer bullheadedness, I'd be a supermodel by now! My genetics and auto-immune conditions simply make that impossible without medical help.