View Single Post
Old 09-13-2023, 07:35 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Scrap while watching TV or listening to music——I’m more of a show watcher, so I scrap while I’m watching my shows.
* Scrap with bright, happy colors or use a darker, more dramatic color scheme—oh I like to keep this fun and swing between color palettes. It’s usually driven by mood.
* Scrap using a template or let your imagination flow—prefer to let my imagination flow
* Have lots of greenery and flowers or have lots of paper-like elements / stickers—lots of greenery and flowers.
* Use a script or do repetitive steps manually—my the time I get to word art I’m like oh crap and usually use the strips.
* Use black and white photos or colored photos—black and white for sure.
* Scrap people or scrap places / scenery—usually people but this is impacted by mood
* Mix and match designer's kits or use a kit or collection from one designer—I love mixing things up!
* Use a solid background paper as the bottom layer, or use a patterned paper—depends on what I’m scrapping and the papers. They each need to shine and enhance each other vs distract.
* Use masks or scrap without them—I scrap with masks a lot. I make a lot of mine that I use.