View Single Post
Old 06-27-2023, 11:35 AM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by StacyLynn View Post
I have a few collections...

My Precious Moments... I had two curios filled with them, but downsized to one, and moved it to my bedroom.
I started collecting them at my high school graduation. The first few pieces were gifts. Actually most of them were gifts.

I collect an ornament from each place we travel, plus I collect Disney ornaments.

I collect lots of craft supplies... cricut stuff, fabric (lots and lots of fabric right now since I started quilting again), paints...etc

I have thousands of childrens books... preschool teacher and this momma loved books too.

I have lots of mugs... but I don't really buy them...almost all gifts...

I have lots of picture frames everywhere... so I guess I collect those too.

My hubby would say I collect clutter.... sadly, he may be a little right.
LOL, my dad used to say that about my mom and it was more than a little true. I keep things contained for the most part because I grew up in clutter and only display a few things at a time.

I forgot all about the material that is filling my craft room cupboards from when I quilted. I haven't had time for it in a while, but I mean to get back to it, so I keep my stash. LOL

My son, who was a teacher at the middle school level, has boxes and boxes of "pre-teen" books that he has collected with the help of my sister. She is always buying him books for his library.

Yes to Disney ornaments!

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 06-27-2023 at 11:37 AM.