View Single Post
Old 05-31-2023, 08:11 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm
Default What other craft hobby do you enjoy?

Being as we are all scrapbookers, I know we are all crafty people, so I am wondering what other crafts you enjoy?

Also, I have been wasting a lot of time on esty these days, so the next part of this question is, if you could have an etsy shop for a handmade or craft product, what would it be?

In addition to scrapbooking, my other creative hobby is quilting. I love to design patterns and piece quilt tops, but am not as crazy about the actual quilting. lol

I also love cross stitching, but it is quickly becoming a past hobby as age worsens my eyesight. I can't see where to put the needle without a strong magnifying glass. LOL

A relatively new hobby that I am enjoying, and the reason I am wasting time on etsy, is tier tray decorating. I love decorating and this lets me do it on a small/affordable (sorta) scale. I have three of them in different places in the house and really enjoy tinkering with them.

As to an etsy shop, I have been thinking more and more about how neat it would be to sell card kits on etsy. I think handmade cards are so cool and would love to use products I have created to put together card kits. I have the kit I've made, the cutting machine, a good printer, but what I don't have is the time. Something else that is going to have to go on my "when I retire" list.

So tell me about your non-scrapbooking craftiness. I would love to hear if there is something fun that I am missing out on.

Last edited by LJSDesigns; 05-31-2023 at 08:15 PM.