Thread: Summer Plans?
View Single Post
Old 05-24-2023, 05:48 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Ugh, it's not fun to watch all that money go into house updates, but the end product is enjoyable!

I'm up to my neck in summer plans.
-Still wrapping up a few things for homeschool for my kids (they both need to finish out their math & grammar books)

-My husband's retirement ceremony is coming up... I've been working on a surprise gift for him, my parents are coming from out of town, and wanting to sew myself a top & skirt. Lol because why would I just buy something from the store when I have 1,000 things going on instead of making it 1,002?!

-Movers are coming three days after retirement ceremony. My husband is determined to make our final military move a crazy one So I'm sorting and purging, but mostly just shuffling & avoiding. Ooops.

-After a few weeks in place here on base in our camper, we'll be heading out on our 'epic adventure'. We'll be traveling for 45 days, then recouping at my mom's house for a few weeks before taking our last 3-5 days getting to our house. Between Alaska & South Carolina, we're stopping in 2 Canadian provinces & 12 or 13 states. We plan to visit13 or 14 National Parks along the way. And when I say "we plan", I'm doing all the planning, mapping, reserving RV parks, etc. Right up my alley, but still exhausting.

-Getting new floors put in before we get to our house. Our renter is awesome and will get this started for us.

-Oh, and I'm doing a data analytics course that needs to be completed by the end of September.

Did I say I was up to my neck in summer plans? I think I'm actually up to my eyeballs!