Thread: Summer Plans?
View Single Post
Old 05-23-2023, 02:21 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

How awesome you have them staying. I am jealous over you reno...we need to tear up carpet and paint. The paint is a pain bc we have 14ft ceilings.

We are traveling as usual...June is swim team and swim meets. Youngest also has camp in June so hubby and I are taking a long weekend to go to a small town about 3 hrs away to explore some state parks, a cute bookstore etc while he is at camp

In July we are heading to West VA to New River Gorge NP and Shenandoah NP, then VA to see family before heading to beach on East Coast for a few days. We will leave the youngest behind and head back home for a couple of weeks. Hubby and I are then heading to Utah to explore for a long weekend (Bryce Canyon, Great Basin NP etc). We will head to Logan Utah for a conference for hubby and girl time for me. I have some friends that I met through scrapbooking there...we get to hang out for the week.
We will then fly back to VA to visit family again and pick up the youngest before heading back to get ready for school...BUSY but family time is the best.