View Single Post
Old 05-07-2023, 10:00 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

I started “scrapbooking” in high school as I was really involved with the yearbook - I just didn’t know it was a form of scrapbooking- laying out photos, drawing templates so the publisher knew where to put the photos.

Then in 2001, I went to England for a short term assignment for work and had a need to put all the photos and memorabilia somewhere- my step dad leant me his new digital camera- it saved photos in 3.25 floppy disks!!! ��

I first tried digital in 2007- my mom hated the layout part of paper scrapbooking and I bought her a software program called memory mixer (I think it was). She gave it back to me asking that I figure out how to use it and then teach her. I was eh about their paper and elements in the program and wonder if there was something better… and that is how I found sweet shoppe.

I tried to do paper and digi… even had my own scrap for others business… until 2009 or so when I decided to switch to hybrid. Now I really only do hybrid for birthday invites and for kiddos learning. But at 16 - he doesn’t need the cute learning games anymore.