View Single Post
Old 03-25-2023, 10:42 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Do you schedule "me time" into your day or is it spontaneous, your routine is different every day? My days are for me mostly...once I get everyone off to work and school. Occasionally, I have laundry or pick up or grocery shopping but mostly I have the day to myself...binge a show, scrapbook etc

What is your favorite thing to do on a weekend? Since I get up around 6 all week, my Saturday is for sleeping and laying around. We also use that time to run errands, big grocery shopping that I can't do (like Costco/Sams). Sundays are for church...I have to be there at 845 bc I am on the praise team and have practice then church starts at 930 for Life Groups and then worship at 1050. After church is lunch and a nap if I am lucky.
Is your "me time" spent scrapping or do you have other hobbies too? Scrapping, reading or watching tv

Do you find it difficult to find "me time", is your schedule very busy? If so, with what? Not really...I only have 1 kid to run everywhere and that isn't too much, the big kid is working and does he own thing usually. The youngest is at school from 730 to 530 bc of extra curriculars.

What is your nightly routine, after dinner? Do you get to relax a bit? This depends on the night. Monday, my youngest has gymnastics at 730, Wednesday is church 630 to 730 for youngest and I stay till 9 for Choir and Praise team...Rest of the nights we usually eat in front of the tv, clean as we go and chill. We are early to bed most nights by 10pm