Thread: Friday Five
View Single Post
Old 03-18-2023, 07:43 PM
Sweet Shoppe Designer

profile gallery send pm

Spring officially starts on Monday, any spring cleaning planned or started? I'm constantly on a mission to declutter and live simplier but I never seem to achieve my goals so it's always a constant work in progress

Does it feel or look like spring in your area?
Yes! We have had a pretty mild winter though. We still have snow but it's been barely below freezing for much of the winter which really is unusual for where I live. Its been really nice I actually prefer spring or fall over summer weather.

Any spring events or celebrations coming up?
nah

What do you look forward to in spring time? Walking without having to worry about slipping on ice! The sun setting later in the evening

Do you garden or have yard chores to do? No.. I hate lawns! Is that weird? I with I lived in the middle of an actual forest with woods and sticks and actual nature all around. I live in the mountains and so I am surrounded by nature but I just don't like yards and all the maintenance that comes with it. I think it's such a waste when we have winter for 6 months of the year and then people spend so much time trying to manage weeds and have green grass all for it to just die every year. The older I get the more strange it seems to me. I would not do well if I lived somewhere that had super strict rules for keeping your lawn a certain way. (ps NO judgement or anything if you like lawns!! I just find the upkeep so exhausting)