View Single Post
Old 07-19-2022, 04:02 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimberly27 View Post
I have a problem getting rid of things in the first place. LOL I go through spells and purge here and there but I struggle. I still have tons of baby clothes/items in my attic. My boys are 12 and 17...no babies around. I slowly give them away to friends that need them or consign but I struggle. I hate the clutter and have since started deep cleaning the house...it is now in the garage or attic. LOL Out of sight, out of mind. I am finally coming to the realization less is more and am okay with stuff going away. I do have my boxes of letters from hubby when we were in high school, cards from family members, letters etc but they have a place. I have a drawer system full of memorabilia. I need to just put them in a page protector in my scrapbook albums.
You're a keeper of things - I had a lot of baby clothes too - I just loved to look and them and hold them. I gradually got rid of most of them. Here's one thing I did - I took photos of everything I could and have them in my digital files. I especially did this with all the art work and all my grandkids art work. I couldn't even get rid of things like that. I've made a few layouts just of artwork. Good luck - at least you have a plan.