View Single Post
Old 05-23-2022, 03:52 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherri Tierney View Post
Well, the past two years have been a bust when it comes to scrapping. Looking at my gallery, I was reminded that I did scrap a couple of pages last summer. Beyond that, I have spent the last two years buried in school work. I went back to college a few years back and the last two years were pretty intense. I graduated on May 14th with my elementary education degree. It only took me 30 years to get it.

This will be the first summer in over 4 years that I do not have classes. It feels pretty amazing. I am hoping to get some scrapping done, but I know I will need to come here for some inspiration. I feel like I haven't exercised my creative muscles in a while. Thankfully, some assignments allowed for a little creativity here and there. I am just so far behind in my scrapbooking now and I have a lot of stuff I want to include in albums!
  • My daughter graduated community college with her associates degree.
  • My son enrolled in community college (dual enrollment, he's still in high school) and got his driver's license.
  • My stepdaughter is expecting her 3rd child which means we will have ANOTHER GRANDBABY soon!!
  • My own graduation, my college family (wouldn't have made it without these girls!!), the experience taking the Praxis, and now my search for my first teaching job.

Anyway, I was happy to pop in today and still see familiar faces posting. SSD always feels like a place you can come home to.
You HAVE been busy - scrapping takes time and for me, it also takes attention and I'm sure you're mind has been pulled in so many different directions. The great thing about scrapping is you can start at any time. Good luck!!