View Single Post
Old 02-27-2022, 12:42 PM
Sugar Rush

profile gallery send pm

I'm behind, but I post my scrapbook pages to my personal FB page. I usually do batches and put them in a photo album for the year that I add to. If I have a specific theme album (like christmas/holidays, which I've done regularly for 8 years now) it gets its own album since it is a cohesive project with a start and end.
I post on my personal Instagram account now too, which is public because I post for my CT designers there. I do not cross-post between the two because I don't want the pages dumped in my regular feed. I've thought about doing a separate fanpage, but my extended family and scrapbooking friends we moved away from see them where they are when I put them up and can look if they want, or keep scrolling by - up to them.

I keep putting my pages in these places in addition to the galleries at the scrapbooking sites as I realized a few years back after we moved and I didn't have the CT load for a while that a computer/EHD crash (has happened a few times over recent years to me) and gallery reorganization at the scrapbook sites could mean potential loss of my work and page credits (has also happened several times). These spaces belong to me and barring the closing of the sites completely I have control over what is posted and where and when. I recently used some pages for a team blog post I was doing that were older and I had never posted anywhere. An EHD crash meant the page credits weren't available to me anywhere that I could find, but I finally remembered to check my FB albums and I had shared them there at some point thankfully.