View Single Post
Old 01-26-2021, 12:52 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

Looks like everyone has helped answer this question, but our Facebook Fanpage is open to all and anyone can see it. But like others have shared, we do have a private Facebook Group called Sweet Shoppe Chatter and only members of the group can see what you share there. We get a lot of traditional scrappers that follow our Fanpage as well. And when you comment on a public post, sometimes it will show up in the feed of your friends. I'm not sure why, but it does happen. I see it all the time on my personal page for things I don't "like".

Quote:
Originally Posted by aussiegirl View Post
So I had answered a question about shows we binge watch in the SSD Facebook group. But I was then shocked to see friends from my Church (not scrapbookers) also commenting on the post, and liking another person from Church's comment. I believed the group was a private group where only people who were part of the group could see or read comments. Is this not true? While I don't care that they saw my comment, I do try to keep my scrapping and regular Facebook life seperate. I know that half of my family and friends don't quite understand what I do and that's fine. But it was just shocking to see them commenting and liking a post made in my scrapbook group! It made me self concious thinking that they could see or read posts I made in the scrapping group, especially since I keep the two seperate. Hoping someone has the answers to this (I couldn't view the privacy settings of the group on my phone). Thanks!

Last edited by nesser1981; 01-26-2021 at 12:56 PM.