View Single Post
Old 04-13-2020, 07:42 PM
SugarBabe

profile gallery send pm

We had a quiet Easter, but that's not terribly different than past years. We did another 'porch drop' at our son and DIL's house for the grandkiddos. Decided to take hubby's junker vehicle so we could take back roads on the way home and enjoy the countryside. We drove by a home of someone he used to work with, so stopped and chatted (6' away from each other) for awhile and all of a sudden noticed tons of oil spurting out from under the vehicle - and we were about 25 miles from home. So - we made a mad dash toward home - thankfully made it without issue … vehicle is in the shop.

I am working on location this week (working from home every other week) - our sister company in Milwaukee WI has confirmed case of Covid in their distribution center (which is where all of our inbound freight comes from) so I ran around like a crazy person all day - getting ready for tomorrow when mandated masks and temp taking will start.

It's been almost a month since we've seen the grandkiddos - we facetimed with them a little bit ago. They were all so happy to talk to us - but talking to 3 kiddos at the same time just doesn't work and throughout the whole session, each of them had a meltdown and cried - I'm sure they are just ready to get on with normal things - and being cooped up with siblings 24/7 has to get old - lol. It breaks my heart that I can't see them in person and give them a big squeeze!

Last edited by JillW; 04-13-2020 at 08:40 PM.