Thread: QOTD Habits
View Single Post
Old 03-13-2019, 12:18 AM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm

I have really been trying to change my habits this year, one at a time, instead of all at once, per The Flylady's recommendation, and it's working really well so far.
My new habit for January was to start getting up at 5 to read my Bible & pray, and I've stuck with it so far this year.
My February habit was to start walking on the treadmill for half an hour each morning after the kids leave. I HATE exercising, but I've been able to maintain this one because my treadmill a) is directly under the fan and b) has a spot for my Kindle Fire, which I use to watch Brooklyn 99 and forget how bored I am exercising.
Last year I started washing my face every night & using skin care products, as well as putting on serums & sunscreen in the morning.

I have a bad habit of reaching for my phone anytime there is down time, including walking from room to room or while I'm cooking.
And I come home in the afternoons and crash on the couch while my kids do whatever they want; I hate this because they're gone all day & I feel like I should make the most of the time I have with them but i'm just soooo tired (probably because I get up at 5...).