View Single Post
Old 04-19-2016, 09:16 PM
Jabber-Jawbreaker

profile gallery send pm
Default iNSD 2016: Scraplift Chain

Happy National Scrapbooking Day everyone! I love this time of year! I hope you are all having tons of fun with our NSD bingo! I am here for another fun challenge!

We're going to create a scraplift chain. All you need to do claim a spot in this thread and then lift a layout from the gallery of the person who posted just above you. The first person to post will pick a layout to lift from my gallery, and the next person to post will lift a layout from the first person's gallery, and so on. (To see someone's gallery, all you have to do is click on the pink gallery tab in the upper right hand corner of their post.) Once you have created your page, come back and edit your original post to add both your page, and the page you were inspired by.

Entries must be received by midnight EST on Monday, May 9th to be considered! I will pick 1 winner for every 25 entries to win a $10 gift card!

I will start by just picking a random page I would like to lift.

I chose this page by Tronesia! I love her style and her pages so much and they are not super similar to my own so I wanted to try something new and fun!

and came up with this:

I hope you have fun! I cannot wait to see what you come up with!!

Last edited by crystalbella77; 04-23-2016 at 12:32 PM.