View Single Post
Old 11-12-2015, 01:30 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

Wow, you guys are awesome. You buy so many gifts for your children, I guess they absolutely love it!
Here in this side of the planet, in my country we don't usually buy more than one item per person (be it a kid or adult).
I personally buy Christmas gift in December because money's never enough and I also wait to see if there's special offers for Christmas (well, usually not but whatever!).
I don't have kids but have two nephews (7) whose birthday is month and a half before Christmas and they get so many presents it's almost impossible to get something for Christmas they don't already have lol
The problem is even though they're twins, they like totally different stuff. One likes all sort of toys, the other likes NOTHING!!! He plays the piano and plays games on his tablet and that's it. He's super difficult to shop for. I love your PS and Wii ideas but my sister doesn't allow console games so I can't really buy anything that cool
Kristin, hey I saw some amazing things in the link you provided. I can see why you want them all I hope Santa brings all those beauties to you
However, I have one question -- does any of you buy gift(s) for DH?
I always buy my husband something (he's a techie so last year I got him a gaming video card which he LOVED) but this year I have no idea. I wanted to get him a smart watch but those are way beyond my budget
--
Mama to Albert