View Single Post
Old 06-13-2015, 12:58 PM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I swore after our wedding that if something were to happen and I were in the position of getting married again that I would just go to a JP and call it done. Planning the wedding was stressful. My family was ridiculous. We changed our wedding date 3x for his family. There was issues with just about everything. The day itself was okay. My family, again, was ridiculous. My grandma, the only person from my side that I really wanted there, was in the hospital. My uncle got lost and decided to go see my grandma instead (which was nice for her as she was feeling really down). My MIL had to yell at my mom, who was being a witch. A friend's car broke down before he got there. It was all just drama, start to finish. At the end of the day, we were married, and that was the important part. We didn't have a honeymoon though, barely a weekend off work.

My kids want us to renew our vows for our 20th, in 3 years. I'm kinda open to the idea. I want to do a destination ceremony in some place tropical, our kids as our wedding party and hopefully my SIL and her family there with us. That's all... very simple and quiet. No drama.