View Single Post
Old 03-12-2015, 08:31 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

You are NOT alone! This is exactly what happens in my house also. I've done the whole "leave it to prove to them thing" (and sometimes not on purpose, but because it puts me in such a state of depression it really sucks). Right now I am looking around seeing ice cream bowls, an empty chip bag, chocolate bar wrapper, drinking glass, salt and pepper (don't get me started on salt, pepper, ketchup...drives me crazy when those things leave the kitchen)... all sitting on my coffee table. I know I am a work at home person, I have no problems with being the main person to deal with house work, but how can I ever be expected to do any real cleaning (like dusting, or getting rid of old clothes, toys, getting rid of clutter build up) if I am constantly having to use my days picking up the same every day use stuff?? *sigh*

I have no idea how to get them to see, and even when I get upset and they do try it doesn't last.... so if you figure out a way please let me know! I could use the suggestions and tricks too LOL