View Single Post
Old 02-03-2015, 04:45 AM
Sweet Talker

profile gallery send pm

I can't believe I almost forgot about this, things have been crazy this weekend.

Name: Christine M. M. Fagg
Email: christinefagg (at) hotmail (dot) com
Marital Status: Married
Kids? 2, a toddler (boy) and a baby (girl)
Favorite colors or color combinations: any shade of blue, teal, purple, polkadots.
Favorite holiday: Christmas, we don't really do any of the others like thanksgiving, halloween etc
Favorite characters/animals: Cats (crazy cat lady here), and doctor who (David Tennant).
Favorite TV shows: Doctor Who, Big bang theory, CSI, Elementary, Stargate, NCIS, Castle, Broadchurch, Sherlock, Bones and Friends.
Other hobbies besides scrapbooking: Photography, card making, knitting, decorating my filofax and jewlery making.
Do you collect anything in particular? Dustbunnies and clutter? No, I have a collection of Filofax planners, fantasy books, washi tape and stamps.
Do you have any dislikes? I really dislike the colour baby pink.
Favorite candy? Nerds

Please rank the following based on how important each one is in decorating your planner (1- Not so much, 5 = LOVE)
Stickers 5
Pens 2
Note Pads 1
Sticky Notes
Page Flags 1
Washi 5
Stamps 5

Below, write a brief introductory of yourself and your planner style:
I love the flexibility of a ringed planner, where I can add my own inserts or anything I need in there. I'd love to decorate more with stickers, but finding ones that are flat and doesn't create a bulk is very hard where I live. I love decorating with washi, but lately life has been super hectic, two small children and a full time job is leaving me little time for decorating. I'd love to try out the EC planners, but am waiting for her to offer loose leaf planners so I can put it in my planner.