View Single Post
Old 10-30-2014, 05:22 PM
Sugar Pie

profile gallery send pm

I started elf on the shelf 2 years ago when my daughter was 3 yrs old. We have Christopher popinkins though as the original elf scares the bejesus out of me.

Our elf does funny things that I know will make her laugh when she finds him in the morning. I have more fun I think look and thinking of new things, but for the month of december we have perfect behaviour as Christopher is watching and reports back to Santa at the north pole EVERY night.

She truly believes that the elf comes alive and does all these funnt things- its so cute and fun.

However you sometimes have to think on your feet, the first year we did it we was out somewhere and she started playing up a little and I said to her, watch your behaviour as Christopher is watching, To which she replied he cant see me he is at home. Thinking on my feet I said he has a magic telescope which he gets out when we leave the house and that telescope allows him to see you wherever you are.

So to cut a long story short, Chloe is the perfect age to do this and you will both have so much fun.