Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   all i want for christmas... (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=95036)

KristinCB 12-10-2021 12:27 PM

all i want for christmas...

what is the totally unrealistic never going to happen thing you want for christmas?

I'd like a self cleaning house and to rid my house of allllllllllll the clutter.

jacinda 12-10-2021 12:59 PM

A chef. Seriously. Someone come cook for me....

KristinCB 12-10-2021 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jacinda (Post 1063076934)
A chef. Seriously. Someone come cook for me....

gah that too!! I've been struggling a lot with coming up with things to cook.. it's the worst! It feels so exhausting these days too

DaniW 12-10-2021 01:02 PM

Yesssss to the idea of ridding my house of clutter!!! My unrealistic wish is that I'd like to retire!!! But I'm still in my 40s so I will press on. Sigh.

Oooh, also I'd like to have one day with my kids at about age 5 or 6 - sweet and cuddly and wanting nothing more than a fun day with mom. Now they're teenagers and I miss them!!

Leablahblah 12-10-2021 02:24 PM

Yes to the self-cleaning house and a chef.

bienejen 12-10-2021 02:37 PM

Yes! I want these all!
The self cleaning, clutter free house
Personal chef/grocery shopper
The kids at a sweet, let's go do things together mom age
And to lose 100 pounds

AmieN1 12-10-2021 02:38 PM

Self cleaning house FOR SURE!

I'd also go for a cure for our doggy's cancer... she's declining and it's so sad to see... :(

LynnZant 12-10-2021 02:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmieN1 (Post 1063076959)
Self cleaning house FOR SURE!

I'd also go for a cure for our doggy's cancer... she's declining and it's so sad to see... :(

Aaaw. :( A cure for all diseases would be nice.

LJSDesigns 12-10-2021 03:11 PM

I am going for a cure for diseases and for Covid. Really need that right now.

Amie, I am so sorry about your pup. Losing a member of the family is always heart breaking and I know how much Lucy means to your family.

My grand pup, who also has cancer, is living her best life these days. (My kids rescued her from an abusive home in March) She is a bit of a hellion, but they don't mind and are making sure that she is happy and not in pain. The vet says she is doing great, but we have to watch closely because the tumor is still growing. He says we will know when it is time to say good bye. Even though we haven't had her long, that will kill us all because she has such a personality and is so loving. A miracle really, considering all she was put through. People who abuse animals are the worst kind of people.

KristinCB 12-10-2021 04:29 PM

a cure for covid and all diseases is definitely needed :( :( :(

Lidia G 12-10-2021 04:39 PM

I'd like a nice long holiday in Europe to soak up the cultures and history. Of course money would have to be no object so I guess winning a lottery would also be on that list of unrealistic things that won't happen. Sigh...it's nice to dream :)

Kimberly27 12-10-2021 08:06 PM

An all in one housekeeper....I suck at the cleaning. My kids do a lot of it as does hubby. I need a maid, chef and personal trainer...I could stand to loose about 20lbs. :)

joelsgirl 12-10-2021 08:17 PM

I would like to see all the kids in the world (but especially here in the Philippines) back in face to face classes! I am so concerned about the loss of learning that has happened over the last year and a half.

On a personal note, I would like complete healing on my body for Christmas. Even though I'm feeling good, I still have pain in my side under my rib cage that is unexplained and causes me to worry a little.

I would also like to receive the 70 mbps of my Internet that I pay for each month. That doesn't seem unreasonable to me, and yet it seems to be on the level of "self cleaning house."

cherrygutz 12-10-2021 08:30 PM

Yes please!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJSDesigns (Post 1063076963)
I am going for a cure for diseases and for Covid. Really need that right now.

Dalis 12-10-2021 10:14 PM

A want a baby mini Highland Scottish cow!

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/69/9f/8f/6...7980c13045.jpg

SeattleSheri 12-11-2021 03:31 PM

A do-it-all personal assistant ... who provides handyman services, cleans, is a masseuse, chef, childcare provider, etc!! ... and never complains! ha, ha

jaye 12-11-2021 04:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AmieN1 (Post 1063076959)

Amie, I am so sorry to hear she is declining. Sending big hugs to you. ♥

jaye 12-11-2021 04:03 PM

I'm all for a self-cleaning house and a personal chef.

I would also like to win the lottery so I can retire and then travel when I want.

lovely1m 12-11-2021 04:40 PM

Oh, all of these are fantastic and I will agree with all.

Mine is to be a rich, retired woman who can just spend my days going to the spa, working out, volunteering, and doing whatever I please for a while. I am tired.

tjscraps 12-11-2021 05:15 PM

A cure for covid, or for it to go away and never come back and never be mentioned again.

My hubby to feel normal again :/ He's battling some health problems lately and the worry is deep.

Purely selfish one - I want a nanny. Someone to cook and clean for me and take care of me (not for the kids) lol

bcgal00 12-15-2021 03:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KristinCB (Post 1063076928)
what is the totally unrealistic never going to happen thing you want for christmas?

I'd like a self cleaning house and to rid my house of allllllllllll the clutter.

Me too! I have been getting lazier and lazier over the last few years and it shows. I do the kitchen cleanup every day but the rest of the house suffers. I'm also tired of cooking so am looking for faster, easier recipes.

As for cluttering....ugh....we are going to get our house on the market in the next year or so and have to declutter big time. I have been doing little bits here and there but there is soooo much more to do. I just dread it. But...eventually we'll have a smaller house, more open floor plan and much less clutter...that's the plan.

MamaBee 12-15-2021 03:36 PM

to be caught up on scrapbooking... and the budget to print it all in bound books, haha

Kiana 12-15-2021 04:22 PM

A kidney for my hubby. ♥

Sherri Tierney 12-15-2021 09:30 PM

A month off, paid, while my kids are safely in school, or otherwise occupied pretty much every day so that I can get stuff done.

NeverendingJen 12-16-2021 07:04 PM

To be able to eat what I want and not get sick for a day....