Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   New Shows, what are you loving? (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=85457)

nesser1981 09-23-2016 09:43 PM

New Shows, what are you loving?

Fall TV back! What new shows are you loving?

The Hubby and I both LOVED Lethal Weapon and Designated Survivor.

I also really liked The Good Place.

Neverland Scraps 09-23-2016 10:38 PM

Outside of Survivor, I've not seen any new shows. I'm waiting for the return of The Walking Dead and Game of Thrones, but I have a LONG time until GoT airs! I'm also patiently waiting for CSB to pull some program off so that Amazing Race can air....any day now, CBS!

LeeAndra 09-23-2016 11:21 PM

'This is Us' was so. so. so. good. :wub::wub::wub:

I really enjoyed 'The Good Place,' too. I've started saying bullshirt in my head when I've been frustrated with the kids this week. :D

Our boyfriend will be back on TV this weekend, Vanessa! :wub:

breakingbrie 09-24-2016 03:34 AM

Looking forward to my regulars coming back!! New shows, This is Us was good, and I have Designated Survivor on my dvr. May check out Lethal Weapon, but I loved the movies, grew up watching them repeatedly so not sure if I'll like the show or not.

nesser1981 09-24-2016 09:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LeeAndra (Post 1062840779)
'This is Us' was so. so. so. good. :wub::wub::wub:

I really enjoyed 'The Good Place,' too. I've started saying bullshirt in my head when I've been frustrated with the kids this week. :D

Our boyfriend will be back on TV this weekend, Vanessa! :wub:

I KNOW!! He finally got a haircut too! Can't wait!

luckyme 09-24-2016 10:09 AM

I LOVED the This Is Us pilot and the Designated Survivor pilot has me interested.

carrie1977 09-24-2016 11:18 AM

Another This Is Us fan here! Loved it!

I have The Good Place dvr'd so I'll watch it this weekend.

bexy 09-24-2016 11:31 AM

THIS IS US!!! Finally something that has that parenthood vibe to it...loved!

3BluEyedBabi 09-24-2016 11:38 AM

This is Us was soooo good! My husband and I watched Designated Survivor and Bull which was good too.

I've watched Grey's Anatomy since the beginning, but without Christina and now Derek; I'm not loving it like I used to :(. I prefer the medical stuff to all the other drama they are doing on the show. I don't like all the stuff with Jo and Karev. And where the heck is Scandal? It's not coming back until January, now?? Although, the last season was not that great, either.

ANy NCIS fans? I can't believe that Wilmer Valderrama is taking over for Michael Weatherly. He made the show. I keep expecting Wilmer to talk like Fez from That 70s Show...LOL! But, he was actually pretty good in it and Micheal Weatherly's new show was pretty good, too.

I'm still very NOT patiently waiting for GOT to return!!

Valgal 09-24-2016 05:42 PM

Man, I'm not getting cable. Only Netflix for this girl this fall. And so of course all these shows sound really interesting to me now, lol!

tammybean04 09-24-2016 07:54 PM

I don't watch too much tv, so I am not up on what is coming out for fall, but a "new" show for me is Suits. I'm on season 2 and I'm completely and utterly in love with Harvey!

bcgal00 09-24-2016 08:52 PM

Love This Is Us and Notorious, and am happy for the return of Rosewood, American Horror Story, GA and HTGAWM.

mariewilcox 09-25-2016 08:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Valgal (Post 1062840934)
Man, I'm not getting cable. Only Netflix for this girl this fall. And so of course all these shows sound really interesting to me now, lol!

We don't get cable either - we have a digital antennae which gives us the local ABC, CBS, and NBC and I pay the $7.99 a month for Hulu, which we stream through our Roku box for all the other shows we like :)

I worked 60+ hours this week so I have a lot to catch up on...
Greys
The Good Place
This is Us
Chicago med
Designated Survivor
Chicago PD
Notorious

And tonight is Quantico and Secrets and Lies. I have tomorrow of so I'll hopefully be able to watch them all :D

carrie1977 09-25-2016 12:23 PM

I watched The Good Place yesterday....so funny! I love Kristen Bell though.

farrijc 09-25-2016 12:43 PM

I recorded This is Us but haven't watched it yet... I watched Speechless and it was absolutely hilarious!!

DawnMarch 09-25-2016 03:29 PM

Another fan of This is Us. Son of Zorn was kinda funny but not sure yet about that one. I think I'm going to give Lethal Weapon a try too.

Tronesia 09-25-2016 04:49 PM

Not many new shows interested me this Fall. I did fall in love with Queen Sugar though. Only a few episodes in and I can't wait for the next.

NCIS - I don't know if I can watch it anymore. First, no more Ziva and now Tony. Sounds like it's going downhill.

American Horror Story - From episode 1..I will definitely be watching this season or at least catching when it comes on Netflix.

HTGAWM - First episode of the season was soooo good. No idea who that was at the end. I paused and replayed so many times, but Viola Davis said there's no way to tell since she cried to a wooden dummy in that scene...lol. I was rewinding for no reason.

Grey's - Seems to have started off good so we'll see. Interested to see where Karev's storyline will head and how Maggie will be the rest of the season.

nesser1981 09-25-2016 04:50 PM

I watched This is Us last night, really liked it. The twist at the end really got me. I think it's going to be a good one.

Chels85 09-25-2016 05:49 PM

hmm not a cable watcher, more like a netflix addict, but seems like i gotta check out Good Place

LeeAndra 09-25-2016 10:00 PM

Val, while we do have cable, we don't have a DVR so I use Hulu+ like one. This means I can't watch any current CBS shows but all the shows I mentioned up this thread are ones I watched on Hulu+ (Fox, ABC, NBC).