Sweet Shoppe Community

Sweet Shoppe Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/index.php)
-   A Sweet Little Community (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   ISO kit for Hunchback of Notre Dame kit (https://www.sweetshoppecommunity.com/forum/showthread.php?t=98526)

liriel 04-07-2024 09:47 AM

ISO kit for Hunchback of Notre Dame kit

My daughter is currently in the Hunchback of Notre Dame Musical and I'm desperate for a kit. Something French/Gypsy/Carnival-esque or Disney Style in rich bright colors. She is playiing one of the Gargoyles so including a couple of those would be awesome!

I know its specific but haven't found any kits that work so far in my searches without having to piece from many kits.

Thanks!

aussiegirl 04-08-2024 07:44 PM

My daughter's College is putting on the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I am thinking the 2 of us need to talk and see if our children attend the same college!

tjscraps 04-08-2024 11:04 PM

Not themed, but I think the mix of these 2 kits would be a good start!

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...cathedrals.JPG

https://www.sweetshoppedesigns.com/s...r-historic.jpg

LJSDesigns 04-08-2024 11:41 PM

I am currently working on a travel kit to France with a pack for Epcot, like the one I just released for Italy. I won't have it done this week, but am aiming for next week. Keep an eye out for it because it may meet your needs. :)

liriel 04-11-2024 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LJSDesigns (Post 1063169384)
I am currently working on a travel kit to France with a pack for Epcot, like the one I just released for Italy. I won't have it done this week, but am aiming for next week. Keep an eye out for it because it may meet your needs. :)

That would be amazing! Thank you for the heads up!

liriel 04-11-2024 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiegirl (Post 1063169359)
My daughter's College is putting on the Hunchback of Notre Dame. I am thinking the 2 of us need to talk and see if our children attend the same college!

Dawn, my daughter is a freshman in HS....so not ready for college yet! :D

Where does your daughter go?

flergs 04-11-2024 07:18 PM

I'd be happy to do one in my Remember the Magic series, but I've never seen this movie. I'll have to find it. I'm not sure I'd do it justice and include the right things. Everything I research online is more geared toward Esmeralda, is that right?

Sent from my SM-S908E using Tapatalk

liriel 04-12-2024 09:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flergs (Post 1063169607)
I'd be happy to do one in my Remember the Magic series, but I've never seen this movie. I'll have to find it. I'm not sure I'd do it justice and include the right things. Everything I research online is more geared toward Esmeralda, is that right?

That would be amazing! Yeah they do focus on Esmerelda usually. My daughter was a gargoyle. I'll try to post some pics this weekend! Or you can check my instagram. I'm @liriel. An internet search for Hunchback of Notre Dame musical will pop up a lot of images. YouTube also has videos of the musical.

aussiegirl 04-12-2024 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liriel (Post 1063169540)
Dawn, my daughter is a freshman in HS....so not ready for college yet! :D

Where does your daughter go?

Ah, got it! My daughter attends California Baptist University. She is a set design major, but gets credits for helping with the plays. She has been stage manager, helped with props, set, etc.

They have done Cinderella, Murder on the Orient Express, Hunchback, and a few others! I am waiting to see what they do next year! It's been really fun!

flergs 04-13-2024 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liriel (Post 1063169653)
That would be amazing! Yeah they do focus on Esmerelda usually. My daughter was a gargoyle. I'll try to post some pics this weekend! Or you can check my instagram. I'm @liriel. An internet search for Hunchback of Notre Dame musical will pop up a lot of images. YouTube also has videos of the musical.

I can't find you on my phone but I'll try later on my pc. Feel free to pm me anything you would want included in a kit specifically [emoji3059]

liriel 04-14-2024 10:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flergs (Post 1063169771)
I can't find you on my phone but I'll try later on my pc. Feel free to pm me anything you would want included in a kit specifically [emoji3059]

PM sent!

liriel 04-14-2024 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiegirl (Post 1063169700)
Ah, got it! My daughter attends California Baptist University. She is a set design major, but gets credits for helping with the plays. She has been stage manager, helped with props, set, etc.

They have done Cinderella, Murder on the Orient Express, Hunchback, and a few others! I am waiting to see what they do next year! It's been really fun!

Sounds like fun! My daughter absolutely loves doing the musicals. She did Beauty and the Beast and You're a good man Charlie Brown last year.

aussiegirl 04-14-2024 03:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by liriel (Post 1063169792)
Sounds like fun! My daughter absolutely loves doing the musicals. She did Beauty and the Beast and You're a good man Charlie Brown last year.

Fun! Does she want to pursue acting after High School or something in the theater?

My daughter at one point during HS said she wanted to be an actor. My mama's heart knew that was not quite for her, but I didn't want to question her, so I let her be! She has a love for art, drama, and history. I was reading a Harry Potter behind the scenes book and saw "set designer". I looked into it and found she could combine all her interests into one, without having to actually do the acting part herself!

flergs 04-14-2024 09:16 PM

Working on it, currently rewatching the movie while I work :D:D:D

liriel 04-15-2024 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by flergs (Post 1063169826)
Working on it, currently rewatching the movie while I work :D:D:D

YAY!! Thank you so much.

liriel 04-15-2024 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by aussiegirl (Post 1063169808)
Fun! Does she want to pursue acting after High School or something in the theater?

My daughter at one point during HS said she wanted to be an actor. My mama's heart knew that was not quite for her, but I didn't want to question her, so I let her be! She has a love for art, drama, and history. I was reading a Harry Potter behind the scenes book and saw "set designer". I looked into it and found she could combine all her interests into one, without having to actually do the acting part herself!

She seems to be leaning towards art and theater...she is a freshman so she has a little time to she what she wants to do with it.